Thursday, December 13, 2012

High 5 for Friday

Yay! It's Friday! I'm happy it's the weekend, but I'm also a little nervous because I'm having a small surgery on my eye today. Should be fine, but good thoughts and prayers are welcome.

1. ugly Christmas sweater with my best friends!

2.My parents surprised me with my own village set last weekend. It's a duplicate of the one my mom has and the one I had growing up. Apparently, they got two in the mail by accident back in the day and never returned it!

3. My Bilingual Special Education certificate finally came, so I officially have another certification! 

4. West Virginia stocking

5. My favorite grocery store, Trader Joe's, did not disappoint again with the delicious chocolate hazelnut biscotti. Yum!

How was your week?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! Ugly sweaters are always cute, lol. (somehow)

    I found your blog via Follow Friday and I am your newest follower! When get a chance please stop by my blog!

    -Rekita
    A Lovely Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you at the blog hop over at Little Inspirations. Following you now and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Please leave a comment so I'd know you stopped by. Thank you in advance!

    Labrijoy @ Reality Strikes Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Find and Follow Blog Hop!
    Glad to meet you!
    Hope you will hop over and follow back!

    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower
    Thank you for stopping by and linking up at the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a nice weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete