...And after work today, I'm on winter break yahoo! I'm so excited to spend Christmas at home in West Virginia! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Here's a quick recap of the week.
1. Simple shrimp pasta dinner: Cook penne pasta as directed, steam some broccoli florets, warm up a jar of alfredo (there are low fat ones, too), season and cook 1/2 lb of shrimp. Combine all ingredients and there you have it! One of our favorite easy and quick weekday meals.
2. I made my first pair of earrings last weekend. Check it!
3. The best Christmas gift I've ever been given from a student: a gift certificate for a massage!
4. The Christmas tree and Leo.
5. I got flowers this week <3
How was your week?? Please stick around a while, I'd love to hear from you :)