Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...

Oh Pinterest, how I've missed you! It's been a while since I went exploring and today I found some sweet DIY projects that I want to share!


Totally making this card for the hubs on our first anniversary. As long as he doesn't see it when he stocks my "bloggity blog" (as he calls it) :)

Pinned Image

This is a beautiful color for a lamp. I've been wanting to spice up my boring chocolate brown lamp, and I've been inspired to get around to it!

Pinned Image

Super cute and looks easy!

Pinned Image

Could buy a game of scrabble at a thrift store to make these adorable coasters!

Pinned Image

My jade plant needs a new home and this looks perfect!

Pinned Image

For a future Christmas ;)

Pinned Image

Loving the burgundy jeans. Hopefully getting some for Christmas!

Pinned Image

I'm linking up today with


My Beautiful, Crazy Life


Have a great Wednesday night and awesome Thursday! Only two more days for me until winter break! Yahoo!!

9 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Especially that card. What a sweet idea <3 following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue lamp and the window with initials. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picks from Pinterest!! I wasted hours tonight on that site!! There are so many lovely images to inspire.
    I hope you're having a great week my dear!
    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! We are hosting a great giveaway too which is a wonderful opportunity to give some extra exposure to you lovely blog. Come and link up, enter the giveaway and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those jeans!!! and the headboard, so pretty! great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower! I was kinda sorta hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

    xoxo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepipany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that card is so cute! and love those coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pins! Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog. I am following you back now... seriously, you have a great blog! I especially love your DIY ideas :) Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I LOVE Pinterest as well. I feel like I cheat Pinterest and I have been horrible when I neglect from pinning stuff lol. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I came by to follow you. My GFC is messing up so I didn't see you on there but I got your comment. Whooo! You are almost to 100!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the "I've loved you for.....days" card....I wonder from what point I would calculate the days, though....from when we got engaged, maybe? I think I first said "I love you" about 2 weeks before we got engaged...:P

    ReplyDelete