It's been a long week, but today is Friday and next week is Thanksgiving, wahoo! Here's the weekly word:
1. I went home to West Virginia last weekend and had a wonderful time with my parents, sister, and sister's boyfriend. That's the sign when entering my favorite state, West Virginia "Wild and Wonderful"!
2. My mom and I posing in my parents' backyard. It was gorgeous weather last weekend!
3. Snapped another fall picture right outside my apartment complex- I love red leaves!
4. Pot roast in a crockpot. Easiest and most delicious pot roast recipe. Simply add 1 cup of water, a beef roast, carrots, two cubed large potatoes, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, 1/2 cup of A1 steak sauce, and a 1/4 cup of Worcherstire sauce to the crockpot. Cook for 6 hours on low and come home to a delicious meal already made! It's super good, you can even make it into sandwiches with leftovers the next day!
5. The best store bought cookies EVER--Trader Joe's Pinachos cookies with pistachios and white chocolate chunks...mmmmm so good dipped in coffee! If you don't have time to make cookies for Thanksgiving, buy them, you'll like them!
Happy Friday and Happy early Thanksgiving! Leave a comment or follow, and I'll be sure to follow you back :).