Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You can be nominated for a blog award?? Sweet!


I'm thrilled Brianna nominated me for a Liebster Award! It's such a fun idea for bloggers, especially new ones--going on three weeks for me :) to meet other awesome bloggers. If I nominated you, congrats and please read on!

The Rules:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs

Random Facts:


I am left handed and have a magnet that says, "Lefties Have Rights Too!"  on my refrigerator.
I have a cat named Leo and he has a leash.
I love West Virginia because it's home to me.
The first time my husband spoke to me, he was wearing red, skin-tight corduroy pants.
I drink coffee every morning - must have yummy creamer (currently loving pumpkin spice).
One of my favorite things to do is to go on a bicycle ride with my husband.
I won third place at a state track meet in high school in the 800 meter run.
I only floss once every two weeks, if that.
My favorite TV show is Modern Family.
I hit the snooze button at least four times each morning.
My favorite thing about teaching is having candid, hilarious conversations with 8 year olds.




 Answers:
1. What is your favorite time of year? Summer, hello?, I'm a teacher :)
2. Favorite non-house pet animal? giraffe, always has been since I can remember, love their black tongues
3. Have any habits you just can't break? biting my nails, they are pretty long right now though!
4. What's your fav winter activity? Christmas shopping
5. If you could drop everything right now and go anywhere, where would it be? Italy countryside with my husband
6. How often do you check your Facebook, really? that's hard 4 or 5 times a day? It's too easy to look with the app on my phone!
7. Favorite category to search on Pinterest? home decor
8. How many states have you visited? i think about 25
9. What is your favorite spot in your house? the living room, probably on the couch
10. What time is bed time for you? 10:30
11. Favorite piece in your wardrobe? my wedding dress ;)

Questions for my nominees:
1. Where do you call home?
2. What's your favorite T.V. show?
3. If you could choose any line of work (without worrying about money), what would you choose?
4. Wine or beer?
5. Favorite childhood memory?
6. What's your favorite vacation spot?
7. What would you do with a million dollars?
8. Who was your favorite teacher, why?
9. What is your least favorite chore?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?


Nominees:
Anne @ the boutique belle
Hailey @ love, laughter, and lipstick
paper sidewalks
Anna Lizbeth @my life and other lovely things
Rachel @ on a Sunday afternoon
Caitlin @catholic cookie jar

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the nomination! Can't wait to respond!

    MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete